Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NEW RELEASES!

Rose Bud Sandals !!! My Faves!!!


(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤ ☆ NEW XoXoAlabie ☆


Discount available for group members on selected products !!! don't miss out !!! >>>Discounted for GRoup Members!!<<<

❤ .•*★ⓃⒺⓌⓈ★*•.❤

An RL injury to my wrist Stopped me From Dropping my NEW Releases, LAST Week I wanted to RELEASE 7 New Styles But i've only managed to DO 4 , I Promise i'll Get all others Ready for the end of this WEEK. SO! i've built a NEW Mainstore and i've set New Freebies!!! Woot





A new range of shoes and sandals beautifully crafted by ME!, various colours and styles available, will suit formal attire, casual, shoe's for any occasion!!!

All displayed and ready for your feet at the newly updated Nemo street outlet.


.,¡i ¹i¡¡i¹ i¡,.
`'¹li¡ ¡ ¡il¹'`
[XOXO] NECIA

No comments:

Post a Comment